martes, junio 06, 2006

"Let's Go Girls"

Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy--forget Im a lady
Mens shirts--short skirts
Oh, oh, oh, really go wild--yeah, doin it in style
Oh, oh, oh, get in the action--feel the attraction
Color my hair--do what I dare
Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free--yeah, to feel the way I feel
Man! I feel like a woman!

The girls need a break--tonight were gonna take
The chance to get out on the town
We dont need romance--we only wanna dance
Were gonna let our hair hang down...

Sí,con esta canción hace que aflore la personalidad teibolera que todas llevan dentro JEJEjejeje…upsss y recontra upppssss... creoooo que me van a madriar.

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

ANDALE A MI MAS!!!!!!!!!!!

Anónimo dijo...

hay amiga que quemado pooobre de ti
Atte: la que siemrpe dice Sabe..

Anónimo dijo...

pues es la neta, aunque lo nieguen